POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : unicorn in a forest : Re: unicorn in a forest Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: unicorn in a forest
From: Tony Micklus
Date: 15 May 2000 09:24:09
Message: <391ffa79$1@news.povray.org>
>ok comments please

I think the trees and the bark look great. The unicorn is very well made
great detail in the muscle tone. The most noticable problem is that it seems
too contrasty. From a composition standpoint I would not have known where to
focus my eyes. Make the rocks a little more passive and perhaps bring the
unicorn more as the centerpiece of the image. He (or She) seems to blend
into the scene too much. Like others have said this is beyond my cabability
even as it is.